1. Do you find yourself wearing padded bras to give yourself a fuller look?
2. Do you have a drawer full of bras, but none that fit really comfortably?
3. Is there noticeable "cleavage" above your bust when wearing a basic support bra?
4. Does your bust line "bounce" when you walk while wearing your "everyday" bra?
5. Do your bra straps dig into your shoulders leaving red and painful marks?
6. Does your bra ride up in the back because you tighten the straps to give you added support?
7. Are there "wings" under your arms, which are actually rolls of breast tissue due to the bust line being pushed back too far?
8. Have you ever begun an exercise class only to drop out because your breasts ached from the lack of support while jumping or running?
9. Do you always buy the same size bra every time, in every style, because you always have?
10. Do you need a good support bra while you exercise? Do you have pain or discomfort when exercising?
If you answered YES to even ONE of these questions...Sign up today for a personal fitting.